This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginq.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginq.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginq.com.
Video demonstration and instructions on how to use the Howrse Login:
The steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the Howrse Login page URL: http://www.howrse.com/site/logIn onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply, highlight the link provided below (since it proves to be a great hassle if you input/type the characters onto the address bar one by one), right click the link and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to the address bar of your web browser, right click its empty text field and with the drop down list that appears click Paste. When the link is successfully copied and pasted, hit Enter or click Go.
- One directed to the page, a login section greets you where you will input necessary information such as your Login and your Password. Start Logging in by choosing from what server you are from. Choose between: USA, UK, AUSTRALIA, CANADA and INTERNATIONAL.
- After choosing from what server you are from, enter your Username on the first text field labeled Login. Make sure you do not commit mistakes to avoid any errors while trying to Login.
- Then, move on to the next text field and enter your Password. Make sure you do not commit mistakes or typos that might produce errors and in the process delay you from accesing your account.
- Lastly, click the Connection button to access now your account.
Encountered Login roadblocks? Reset your Login credentials:
- On the same page of Howrse, find the Forgot your password button located right beneath the Login section and click it if indeed you are experiencing troubles in accessing your account.
- Once the link is clicked, a pop up button appears where you will be asked first of your Username. Enter your Username on the text field provided and then click Continue.
- Next, you may be given then the choice on how would you like to reset your Login credentials. Either you answer the security question (if you gave one) or the email address you have registered with your account.
- If you choose the Security question, answer the question with the answer you have used when you first registered to Howrse or if you chose the email address input your email address onto the text field.
- Lastly, click the Submit button and Howrse will then send you an email to your email address containing the reset link for your Login credentials.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact Howrse:
You may email Howrse through this link:
http://support.owlient.eu/?ref=http://www.howrse.com input the necessary information and then click Preview and then Send.
*Note: Unfortunately there are no contact numbers and mailing addresses provided so just make do with the contact details stated above.
Bookmark this page and do not forget to visit it often for any updates or changes made on the above Howrse Login process to keep you updated on the new information given.
Shortcut to Howrse Login page here...
Video and listed instructions on how to access your account.
Try these alternative steps and reset your login credentials.
Channel your comments and grievances through the provided contact details.
Your opinion of Howrse:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login instructions for banks, cards and financial institutions...
Login instructions for educational institution websites...
Login instructions for social media and online services...